Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello people!
Firstly, to Jonathan. Thanks for sending me Sum 41's songs!
Im so addicted to it now, but MCR still rocks k.
That blondie Gerard is mine ! :D
Glad to have found someone whom I have so much in common with :)

Okay, toady is 初一! Dont really know how to say it in English.
Went to Daddy's side at Jurong West, near JP :D

Dont look at my face, look at my hair. Mmm brown :D

Alot of there already reached my uncle's house.
I like their hallway outside, its super long.
WHEE :D

Sisse & me!

Steamboat!

Alot of people!

Sis: Shh dont take me, I very paiseh.

:D

Thats my auntie, bro & maid.

My dad's wearing red! Ha ha red packet! :x

ME: Dont fan me, Im eating :D

Im not taking a photo of the wizard from Harry Potter movie,
my uncle had won this tv from a lucky draw! Mmm lucky :D

Cute-ness :)

SO CUTE!

I managed to sneak a shot with him :D

My brother & my cousin playing computer games.

Eh, too engrossed already.

All my cousins have changed alot already! All became shuai & chio.
Zhaoyi's hairstyle looks so cute! Like a doll :D
Ate alot there too, so full :/

3 same cars! but one with a different colour.

2 same cars! Cool.

Okay, Alvin (guy from Youth SG) was talking to me.
He told me that I was in the top 5! Though it wasnt Top 3,
Im more than happy already :D
Thanks to those who voted for me!
Oh! & he told me to join Round 5, Nintendo Lite.
But yeah, I wont be joining already :D
So readers! Alvin told me it will be easy to get into the Top 11.
So yeah, just write an entry about being a Youth & mail them :)

Junjie is very funny. He told me ITE stands for "Its To Enjoy"
Ha ha :D
I saw Mr Otaku viewing my friendter profile! x] Lmao.
& Benita's a super nice guides junior.
She blogs about my sister & I! Know so much about us.
Such a sweetheart. Ha ha. Check out her blog too! *Points to links* :D

Tomorrow's 初二 already :D
Auntie Vivieen & my cousins are coming over!
Goodbye world!

No comments: